Make At Home Kit – Course Frit
£18.00 – £28.10
Make your own fused glass light catcher at home.
There are 4 different styles available.
The make your own fused glass light catcher at home kits, contain everything you need to design and make your own light catcher.
The kits use course frit (crushed glass) on a clear base, they are fired cooler so that we can keep the texture of the glass.
The way it works is:
– We send out the kit to you (or you collect it),
– You make your light catcher,
– Once the glue is fully dried you return the kit to us,
– We add the hanging loops and then fire it,
– Once cleaned and finished it is sent back to you (or you collect it)
There are 4 different styles available to make:
– The classic rainbow over clouds, which is approximately 15cm wide and 10cm high,
– The poppy with tall red flowers, which is approximately 5cm wide and 20cm high,
– The floral with various colour flowers over grass, which is approximately 10cm wide and 10cm high,
– The seascape with lighthouse and sailing boats, which is approximately 10cm wide and 10cm high,
The kits include:
– Detailed instructions including a template for your design,
– All the glass you need to make your light catcher, ie the clear base glass and the coloured course frit,
– PVA glue, glue stick and glue pot to enable you to glue your glass in place,
– plastic tweezers to help move the frit,
– Return address details
We offer the kits with 2 methods of delivery:
– You collect, return and collect the kit to our studio in St Albans, this method is free
– We post out, include postage back to us and the post back out to you when finished, this method costs £5.60
We photograph our glass in our studio and therefore there may be slight colour differences between your screen colour and the actual product.
Rainbow, Poppy, Floral, Seascape
Collect from studio, Postage included